Fire Alarm Cable Testing Equipment
Puretronics Fire Alarm Cable Testing Equipment offers comprehensive and reliable testing solutions, ensuring the highest standards of safety and compliance for fire-resistant cables in diverse applications.
- Key Features
- Features/Ratings & It's Extensions
|Equipment Compliance with standard
|BS EN 50200:2006
|On Demand can be supplied as per
|BS EN 6387:1994 OR BS EN 7846:2000
|Control Panel Size
|850 x1480 x 670mm
|Test Equipment Size
|1640 x1600 x 500mm
|300 x 300 x 300 mm
|Weight of Test Equipment with Control Panel
|550 kgs Approximately
|Material used for Test Equipment
|Stainless Steel Structure
|Logging of various useful data for quality control & Report Generation
|Input power Supply & Frequency
|3-Phase , 415Vac, 50-60 hz, 2 Amperes
|Voltage selection for cable testing
|600/1100VAC cables/1500VAC cables
|Test to resistance of unprotected cable size
|Upto 20mm outer diameter of the cable
|No.of coresfor test
|Upto 5 cores
|Presettable Digital Timers
|For Water, Shock & Total test time
|PLC based Interlocking
|For Alarming Purpose, Safety, Sequence Of Operations & HV OFF/ON
- Test equipment structure & frame madeup ofStainless Steel & frame for rust free, longlife operation.
- Clamping arrangement on Test Wall is very user friendly, can be replaced easily for different test cable sizes.
- Thermocouple is placed with removable clamps& easily adjustable fixing.
- Audio & Visual alarm facility for fault & tripping status.
- Datalogging of KV applied, Fault Status, Average Temperature & Current with respect to real time.
- Heavy Duty Step-Up Transformer for High Voltage.
- Digital Ammeter, Digital KV Meter, Digital Timer, Digital speed setting of hammering device.
- Adjustable Hammering Speed.
- Water vessel with measuring scale to collect the water from the well designed Water Tray, which do not allow water to spill on floor during test.
- Easy to connect Inlet of Air, Gas, Water & Power Supply to test equipment.
- Continuous ALERT signal (Audio/Visual) while test is ON.
- Accurate & highly reliable Flow Meters, Pressure Gauges & Solenoid Valves for trouble free operation for years together. In addition, Air & Gasfilter used to protect above devices.
- Adjustable Burner height arrangement for easily adjusting the desired position offlame.
- Electronic Ignition & Flame Failure Detector is in-built features of the system.
- Specially designed electronic tripping circuit is used to give acknowledgement of fault during Test.
|Test Equipment Requirement Compliance With Standard BS EN 500200:2006 (Range/Arrangement)
|Fire Surveillance Cable Testing Equipment From Puretronics(Range/Arrangement)
|Cable subjected to fire at conventional temperature at 842° Celsius
|The temperature can be extended upto 950° Celsius
|Mechanical Hammering Shock
|Variable Rate of shock at 1-5 stokes/min
|Water Drenching Spray arrangement is fixed.
|Adjustable Water Spray, Cover plate arrangement to restrict water on Burner.
|To collect water from Water Tray during Test.
|Water Vessel with Measuring Scale to show volume of water flown.
|Easily Removable for cleaning of ashes.
|Buzzer or Hooter
|Audio & Visual Alarm facility for end of test & HV ON/OFF or Fault command.
|Arrangement is fixed.
|Burner Up/Down arrangement with scaleis provided if required.
|High Voltage Applied
|High voltage test upto 1100VAC
|Variable 0 to 2500VAC
Method oftest for resistanceto fire of unprotected small cables for use in emergency circuits :
- Electric Cables
- Fiber Optic Cables
- Data Transmission Cables
- Emergency Lighting Cables
- Communication Cables