Fire Resistance Cable Testing System
- Key Features
- Features/Ratings & It's Extensions
|Equipment Compliance with standard||BS EN 50200:2006|
|On Demand can be supplied as per||BS EN 6387:1994 OR BS EN 7846:2000|
|Control Panel Size||850 x1480 x 670mm|
|Test Equipment Size||1640 x1600 x 500mm|
|Cabinet Enclosure||300 x 300 x 300 mm|
|Weight of Test Equipment with Control Panel||550 kgs Approximately|
|Material used for Test Equipment||Stainless Steel Structure|
|Datalogging Facility||Logging of various useful data for quality control & Report Generation|
|Input power Supply & Frequency||3-Phase , 415Vac, 50-60 hz, 2 Amperes|
|Voltage selection for cable testing||600/1100VAC cables/1500VAC cables|
|Test to resistance of unprotected cable size||Upto 20mm outer diameter of the cable|
|No.of coresfor test||Upto 5 cores|
|Presettable Digital Timers||For Water, Shock & Total test time|
|PLC based Interlocking||For Alarming Purpose, Safety, Sequence Of Operations & HV OFF/ON|
- Test equipment structure & frame madeup ofStainless Steel & frame for rust free, longlife operation.
- Clamping arrangement on Test Wall is very user friendly, can be replaced easily for different test cable sizes.
- Thermocouple is placed with removable clamps& easily adjustable fixing.
- Audio & Visual alarm facility for fault & tripping status.
- Datalogging of KV applied, Fault Status, Average Temperature & Current with respect to real time.
- Heavy Duty Step-Up Transformer for High Voltage.
- Digital Ammeter, Digital KV Meter, Digital Timer, Digital speed setting of hammering device.
- Adjustable Hammering Speed.
- Water vessel with measuring scale to collect the water from the well designed Water Tray, which do not allow water to spill on floor during test.
- Easy to connect Inlet of Air, Gas, Water & Power Supply to test equipment.
- Continuous ALERT signal (Audio/Visual) while test is ON.
- Accurate & highly reliable Flow Meters, Pressure Gauges & Solenoid Valves for trouble free operation for years together. In addition, Air & Gasfilter used to protect above devices.
- Adjustable Burner height arrangement for easily adjusting the desired position offlame.
- Electronic Ignition & Flame Failure Detector is in-built features of the system.
- Specially designed electronic tripping circuit is used to give acknowledgement of fault during Test.
|Description||Test Equipment Requirement Compliance With Standard BS EN 500200:2006 (Range/Arrangement)||Fire Surveillance Cable Testing Equipment From Puretronics(Range/Arrangement)|
|Test Temperature||Cable subjected to fire at conventional temperature at 842° Celsius||The temperature can be extended upto 950° Celsius|
|Mechanical Hammering Shock||2 stokes/min||Variable Rate of shock at 1-5 stokes/min|
|Water Spray||Water Drenching Spray arrangement is fixed.||Adjustable Water Spray, Cover plate arrangement to restrict water on Burner.|
|Water Vessel||To collect water from Water Tray during Test.||Water Vessel with Measuring Scale to show volume of water flown.|
|Water Tray||Fixed arrangement||Easily Removable for cleaning of ashes.|
|Buzzer or Hooter||Audio Facility||Audio & Visual Alarm facility for end of test & HV ON/OFF or Fault command.|
|Burner||Arrangement is fixed.||Burner Up/Down arrangement with scaleis provided if required.|
|High Voltage Applied||High voltage test upto 1100VAC||Variable 0 to 2500VAC|
Method oftest for resistanceto fire of unprotected small cables for use in emergency circuits :
- Electric Cables
- Fiber Optic Cables
- Data Transmission Cables
- Emergency Lighting Cables
- Communication Cables